Friday 23 March 2012
Jewellery


I fear that I'm becoming a Jack of all trades and a master of none,*bows head in shame*. However, being Jack is proving kind of fun! Something came over me on the 1st June 2011, some sought of midyear crisis perhaps?... Anyway, to cut a long story short I started designing my own jewellery. That’s said, with me being Jack I haven’t been the most dedicated Jewellery Maker/Designer. To date, I HAVE ALLOWED work and life to get in the way, consequently, I simply haven’t invested an adequate amount of time to make the level of progress that I desire. In turn, whilst I work on my multitasking and organisational skills, in the interim I will try to post a few pictures of my designs every now and then.
Enjoy> But feel free to leave your comments, constructive criticism is welcome!

Love Cyber D
xoxox
























So I guess it's been approx 12 weeks since I picked up my first bead... The above pictures depict the story so far... 


I will randomly add new pictures of new things I make below as and when...




10 September 2011



















Seed-Beads, Eggs and Egypt? (9th September 2011)













Grecian, Black Grape inspired necklace? 13/11/11





20/11/11

























0 comments:

Twitter

Follow Cyber_Diva on Twitter

Total Pageviews

Cyber Followers

Powered by Blogger.