Saturday 1 January 2011
1/1/11 HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!! 2011 is Here!


Hello World,
If you’re reading this give yourself a big cheezey pat on the back because you have made this bloggers day.  (Why? Because I’m just happy to know that someone out there in the big world has taken a second out of their busy schedule or not so busy schedule to read my blog.)

Ok so it goes like this, I was on my laptop, I look to the bottom right hand corner and saw the time, it read, 23.30 pm.  I thought to myself, “Darn I am supposed to make sure I blog every day in this New Year.” Then I thought to myself again. “Who are you trying to kid, what is the point, you will never keep it up”.  I thought to myself again “No! no! no!  it’s a New year!  YES I CAN! (Or, yes I CAN TRY at least)”. So here I am blogging.

The greatest thing  about this blogging thing is that there are no fixed rules, (I Think), and technically this still counts as a blog and fulfils my daily blogging quota even though it’s just  a few sentences (or so) to wish everybody a Happy New Year. So here goes....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!  Welcome to 2011!! Or 20ELEVation as I like to call it...

Oh one more thing today has a quirky date. Check it out; today’s date reads. 1.1.11 or 1/1/11. Cool right?
Peace and Love

Cyber D

XOXOX

N/B
“Isaiah 43: 18-19 NKJV
 Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth, shall you not know it?  I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”

4 comments:

AliBee said...

Hi Cyberdiva,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Loving the graphics here :)

Happy New Year,

Daughter of the Dyaspora

Cyber Diva said...

You're welcolm! Thank you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Cyber Diva! There's this thing on wordpress where people are committing to blog at least once a day. I really considered it for about a minute and then i came to my senses. That's one resolution i would be breaking within 24 hrs. I think once a week is more realistic for me.

Anyhow, here's wishing you a great blogging journey this year.

Cyber Diva said...

@Culturesoup, thank you, Happy New Year to you too! Yes, I am right there with you on that realistic weekly target… (Although by the looks of things once a moth may be slightly more realistic for me) lol

Twitter

Follow Cyber_Diva on Twitter

Total Pageviews

Cyber Followers

Powered by Blogger.